Gorgonzola cheese, a type of bleu cheese, is made from cow’s milk. This strong, robust flavored cheese, which has a colorful blue marbling from its aging process, is commonly used to make dressings and is a popular topping on burgers and salads.
- Optimizes the functionality of the nervous system and brain
- Fortifies bones and teeth
- Helps prevent heart disease
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis and combats arthritis
- Revitalizes the immune system
Featured Meal: Steak, Bacon & Bleu Cheese Green Bowl
This tasty Steak, Bacon & Bleu Cheese Green Bowl is full of chopped romaine, mesclun mix, grass-fed steak, cranberries, walnuts, tomatoes, gorgonzola, and is topped with a cranberry vinaigrette.